Thank You Cards for Mail Carriers
Mail carriers work diligently throughout the year to make sure your family can receive their mail and packages. Write your mail carrier a special note or thank you card!
Why is it important?
Mail carriers allow us to communicate through letters and receive our mail. It is important that these individuals know that we appreciate them!
What supplies do you need?
- Card, construction paper, notebook paper
- Decorating supplies like stickers, glue, glitter, pictures
- Pens and markers
What steps do you need to take?
- Grab your paper and supplies to create a thank you card using your supplies.
- Think about what you would like to hear in a card.
- Thank them for continuing to deliver mail!
- Draw pictures or add stickers or glitter or photos
- Put the card in your mailbox for the mail man or woman to pick up.
- Think of other people who are still working and send them a thank you card too!
How did it go?
- How did it feel to write the thank you card?
- How do you think you made the mail man or woman feel when they read your card?
- Would you ever want to create more cards for other people working?