Declutter Scavenger Hunt
Why is it important?
Everyone has so many things to do, and that can be a little stressful. If each person does a little bit around the house, things may become a little less crazy. You can help your family by decluttering your room or other rooms in your house!
What supplies do you need?
- Computer, iPad, smart phone
- Printer (optional)
- Pen or pencil
What steps do you need to take?
- Use the declutter scavenger hunt image.
- You can print it or just look on your electronic device.
- Go through the items on the list to declutter and have fun while doing it!
- You can choose whether you want to donate, throw away, recycle or put away these items.
- Make sure if you are donating stuff to make sure the donation center is open, don’t just drop stuff off outside their doors!
How did it go?
- Do you feel like you were successful in decluttering your room?
- Was this a fun or calming activity for you?
- Would you consider coming up with your own scavenger hunt for other rooms in your house?
Want to learn more?
Check out these 21 tips for keeping a simple home for kids.